Invitation to Submit Candidacy for a Tenure Track Position or a Sabbatical
The Faculty of Health and Welfare Sciences and the Faculty of Education are happy to announce the opening of a search for candidates for a tenure track academic position or a sabbatical in The Graduate School of Creative Art Therapies at Haifa University, Israel for the 2010-2011 Academic Year.
The candidates will be required to teach in the Masters Degree program, as well as develop research programs, obtain, research grants, and supervise advanced level students within the courses of study.
The position is open to candidates having the necessary qualifications
- Completed PhD or confirmation of PhD by 1.9.2009
- Relevant academic background in therapy and in the course of study.
- Peer reviewed publications in scientific journals.
- Teaching experience in Hebrew.
- Proven Master Level (Thesis) supervision of research.
Candidates are requested to submit the following documents.
- Introductory letter containing a description of areas of research, proposed future research plans, and a description of your potential contribution to the School.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae including list of publications, previous places of employment, teaching experience including the course subjects, participation in conferences, research grants. The format of the CV should be according to that listed on the School’s web site:
- Documents or diplomas confirming degrees in the relevant orientation
- 1-3 publications
- Names and electronic addresses of three recommenders.
This announcement is open to women and men without distinction of religion, ethnic origin, and/or age.
The materials should be sent by snail mail to The Graduate School of Creative Art Therapies, Haifa University, Har Hacarmel, Haifa, Israel and by email by March 6, 2009 to:
Professor Rachel Lev
Head of Search Committee