Creative Arts in Interdisciplinary Practice, Inquiries for Hope and Change is a contemporary research text which will feature a comprehensive collection of informative and illustrative accounts from leading health researchers, social scientists, artists, therapists, nurse educators and professionals, stories of topical research along with dynamic examples demonstrating how the creative arts in many forms as inquiry and in action applied across disciplines can make a critical difference for individuals and society as a whole.”
What are a few of the general topic areas which are featured in the book?
- Arts and research in aging and health, caregiving, training
- Arts informed methods in CBR, Community Based Research
- Arts and research in work for social change
- Narrative methods in medical education
- Story used in healthcare education
- Performative methods in health raising awareness about lived experiences vulnerable populations
Visit the book blog: "Creative Arts in Interdisciplinary Practice, Inquiries for Hope and Change"