Invite The Canadian Creative Arts in Health, Training and Education Journal (CCAHTE) to present at your event or conference.
Progressive.Open Access. Interdisciplinary. International.
Creative research for the Real World.
We have a story to share.
Design above from http://wordle.net
- Open Access Academic Publishing, The Canadian Creative Arts in Health, Training and Education Journal (CCAHTE) The story of a Canadian based, international and interdisciplinary open access peer reviewed journal of the arts in health, training and education.
- Creative Research in Action and Practice. Telling Research Stories for the Real World.
- Creative Communication Strategies for Networking and Marketing Your Bright Ideas in the Digital World
- Creative Responses in Death and Bereavement. How a progressive university course using distance education and new technologies helped create a unique community for healing and a place to learn about the many applications of the creative arts in grief, healing and health training.
- Living Stories of Hope and Change. The story of "Remember Me for Birds" a research ethnodrama about aging, mental health and autonomy.
Contact CCAHTE, The Canadian Creative Arts in Health, Training and Education Journal at email@example.com or by phone 519-268-8786 for information about these CCAHTE presentations.